OrthoPro - Breathable Mesh Airbag Cervical Neck Traction Device
"More comfortable and stable than the one issued at the hospital. Offers several levels of adjustability. The key benefit is the ability to set the distance from chest to chin. Good for sleeping if you can handle it. It definitely keeps the neck straight." - Kim Bowers
Our pioneering Cervical Neck Traction Device will help to prevent and cure cervical spine deterioration!
- 2021 Pioneering Technology
- Reduces Neck Pain
- The first wireless "Air Pump" integrated inflatable technology
- Helps to stretch and support the cervical spine
- Perfect gift for your loved one
1) NEW GENERATION CERVICAL TRACTION: 2021 pioneering technology neck traction device designed with integrated airbag support not only provides front and back traction, but also arc traction with 6 built-in air columns, provides comfortable stretching, and can be easily worn anywhere at any time.
2) ERGONOMIC DESIGN + BREATHABLE MATERIAL: The ergonomic V-shaped design improves the cervical spine's physiological curve and increases wear comfort. Furthermore, the skin-friendly, sweat-absorbing, breathable fabric makes you feel less stuffy.
3) INTEGRATED WIRELESS AIRBAG SUPPORT: The wireless airbag integrates with a neck stretcher. Plus, 6 levels of height adjustment & 3 levels of post-neck adjustment keep the cervical amplitude as close to 20 degrees, which scientifically improves the cervical vertebrae.
4) ANTI-C HIGH-PRESSURE AIRBAG: The 6 atmospheric columns are filled with gas to drive the cervical spine space, relieves the compression of the head, and helps to stretch and support the cervical spine.
The cervical spine can suffer significant damage from using a computer, phone, or sitting for extended periods of time at work, which can cause muscular stiffness, shoulder discomfort, and forward neck tilt. Try out the latest three-power cervical traction device daily for 15 to 30 minutes to reduce neck and nerve discomfort as well as nausea, dizziness, and limb weakness, and restore the cervical spine's natural curvature.
Our Breathable Mesh Airbag Cervical Neck Traction Device forms 360-degree dimensional protection against various cervical diseases. The device helps to protect and fix the natural curvature of the cervical spine. Our innovative cervical neck traction device has been endorsed by physiotherapists and is medically certified.
1) Applicable Symptoms: Suitable for fixation of neck trauma, cervical spine fixation, and for fixation of patients suffering from cervical spondylosis.
2) When to use the Cervical Neck Traction Device: Anytime And Anywhere such as when reading a book, watching TV, using a computer, talking on the phone, walking, or working. We recommend using it for 15-30 minutes each time and using it twice a day.
3) Benefits of the Cervical Neck Traction Device: Reduces neck and spinal pressure, promotes blood circulation in the brain, and restores your healthy cervical vertebrae.
Features Of Integrated Air Pump Neck Stretcher
✔️Integrated movable board: V-shaped head-up, ergonomic, strong, and stable support. Three-dimensional liner: Improve the comfort of use, detachable design, easier to clean.
✔️Heightened padding: Larger protection area, adopt HDPE material and leather.
✔️Abrasion-resistant skeleton: Lightweight, abrasion-resistant, and can be worn for a long time.
✔️Skin-friendly fabric: Breathable and offers perspiration in contact with the skin.
Specifications of the Neck Traction Device:
✔️ Material: Sponge, Fleece Cloth, Mesh Cloth
✔️ Effect: Bone Care
✔️ Item Type: Neck Brace Support, neck stretcher, neck support collar, neck traction
✔️ Application: NECK
✔️ Weight: 370g
- 1 x Cervical Neck Traction Device
- 1 x User Manual
I was diagnosed with a herniated disc between my C5-C6 cervical vertebrae and before I could get an appointment with my doctor (2 weeks later), I was in agonising pain where I had aches and pain running up and down on my right upper arm, elbow and complete numbness on my right thumb. I knew I had to completely stabilise my neck but the only thing I had in my medical bin was a soft neck brace. Based on other reviewers, I ordered this one and it has literally saved me from sleepless nights and the kind of aches and pain that I don't wish on my worst enemies. It has been 4 months now... I have seen not only my internist but a neurosurgeon who quickly advise that I get surgery as by removing my disc and implanting a synthetic one, "theoretically" my pain will be gone. I opted for physical therapy instead and I have slowly weened myself off from wearing the neck brace 24/7. I now only wear my neck brace at night when I sleep and some nights, I am ok without it. I really recommend this neck brace, it is of very high quality and really does the job.
The dial mechanism at the front of the brace turns with ease. I am going to say that I did buy a "no name "version (cheap) first and it broke within 3 days of having it. This is not an item you want to be cheap about. I learned the hard way. So please do yourself a favor and buy (real) this brace . Don't make the same mistake I did.
Lastly, this company was very helpful and answered my question right away. It also came quicker than I thought it would which was a plus!
Thank you again!
After two days of trial, the effect was obvious. The soreness of the neck was eased.
Bonus: Most neck braces cover the Adams apple and will cause a problem with me breathing when playing tennis. This unit does not touch the Adams apple and keeps my head upright.
I have been somewhat diagnosed with cervical instability. While waiting for further testing, I needed something to stabilise my neck to help alleviate the pain, the headaches and nausea. I looked at all of the braces available and decided on this one. From the first moment I put it on (waited for the neck pain to start), the pain was so much better. I don't want to wear it often, as to not cause my neck muscles to become weak, but this definitely helped to give me the relief I needed, desperately! I like the face that you can adjust the height, a plus! As for comfort, it doesn't bother me. Hope this helps.
Fantastic results from this product,
a bit pricy but you get what you pay for,
well worth the five star rating